7-Eleven is searching for a highly motivated, creative, Marketing Coordinator with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with our community daily, with the ultimate goal of expanding our fan base and turning them into customers. The Marketing Coordinator focuses on social media, web and print media and communicates our company's brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today's hyper-connected buyers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Present a professional, honest, welcoming, detailed and grateful image when interacting with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others.
- Ability to write, edit and arrange production of in-house newsletters, pamphlets, brochures, white papers, and media releases and communications.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills.
- Solid working knowledge of software used in the performance of job, including: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Apps, SmartSheet, and others which may be added during the course of the employee’s work.
7-Eleven offers vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance and Employee Savings Plans. 401(k) and Profit Sharing retirement plans are offered after one year of employment.